Brighten your future with your own power.
Company Medical Business
Our company supports customers who wish to receive health checkups (human dog) and stem cell regeneration therapy. Being healthy both mentally and physically is good for you and gives you confidence.
What is Stem Cell Regeneration Therapy?
Stem cells have the ability to self-renew and differentiate into other types of cells, and are used to revitalize weakened cells and increase the number of important cells that are diminishing.
Why 3D culture is relatively easy on the body
3D culture is hundreds of times faster than conventional 2D culture, so it is possible to culture smaller amounts to the right amount in a shorter period of time.
Extend your life in a healthy way
Recent studies have shown that when stem cells are regenerated permanently, many organs can be maintained in good health for a lifetime. On the other hand, stem cell senescence (stem cell aging) causes age-related changes in organs and tissues. This has led to the recognition of the importance and essentiality of stem cells in age-related changes, and stem cells have become a cornerstone of longevity research.
About the treatment
- Autologous stem cell culture supernatant fluid therapy
- Autologous stem cell culture supernatant is a mixture of autologous growth factors in order to make the most of our innate regenerative abilities. Autologous stem cell culture supernatant is made by culturing stem cells taken from the patient's own adipose tissue, centrifuging the supernatant, filtering it, and sterilizing it. The culture supernatant is rich in various cytokines secreted by the stem cells.Cytokines are proteins secreted by cells that regulate cell proliferation and differentiation, and play an important role in restoring the functions of damaged tissues and cells in the body. By regenerating damaged cells, it can be expected to maintain and improve beauty and health. It is also safe because it is cultured from your own cells.
- Dosing method
The culture supernatant is rich in a variety of cytokines, which can be distributed throughout the body by intravenous infusion. In addition, it can also be used as an anti-inflammatory agent.
The skin is then injected evenly with a culture supernatant using water-light injections
Epidermal stem cells and dermal stem cells in the dermal layer of the skin produce fibroblast stem cells, which in turn produce collagen, hyaluronic acid, etc., to regenerate the skin and create elasticity and luster.
- Diseases for which therapeutic effects are expected
・Improvement of physical and language dysfunction due to post-stroke syndrome
・Improvement of cognitive function in Alzheimer's disease
・Improvement of blood flow in lower limb ischemia
・Improvement of new functions after myocardial infarction
・Improvement of paralysis symptoms due to spinal cord injury, etc.
【What to expect】
・Prevention of aging, improvement of skin elasticity and luster
・Prevention and reduction of diabetic complications
・Allergic diseases (atopic dermatitis)
・Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
・Prevention of cerebral infarction and myocardial infarction
・Promotion of hair growth, etc.
- About the consultation
We will propose an appropriate treatment plan according to your needs, including anti-aging, adult diseases (diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, gout, etc.), and recovery after cancer surgery.
We also provide visa services for overseas clients to come to Japan. Please contact us with the necessary information.
- 1. Initial examination
- You will be asked about your health condition and any other symptoms that concern you. Depending on the results of the interview, we will provide support for stem cell transplantation, support for cancer immunotherapy, and guidance for health checkups. We offer the most advanced stem cell regeneration therapy to help you extend your life in a healthy way.
- 2. Blood taken
- Blood tests are done before stem cell regeneration therapy is performed. If cancer cells are found in the blood, stem cell regeneration therapy cannot be performed. If cancer cells are found, stem cell regeneration therapy cannot be performed because it may increase the number of cancer cells.
- 3. Stem cell intake
- The fat is harvested from the abdomen. The procedure takes about 30 minutes.
- 4. Stem cell culture
- Stem cells are cultured in the cell culture lab. The culture period is about 2 to 3 weeks.
- 5. Autologous stem cell injection
- According to the treatment plan, cultured autologous stem cells or supernatant fluid are administered by direct injection or intravenous injection. The procedure takes about 40 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.